Yes, reppin’ #hungergames with my mocking jay necklace! #nerdy #instagram #selfie
I need to go meat, soy, lacto, gluten, soda, caffeine free.
I have the discipline of a 2 year old and have been addicted to coke for 15 years. So far it’s been 3 days without it and I predict by the end of the week I’ll be like this…
And once I start cutting out coffee….like this…
Then when I see someone drinking Starbucks…
I know I’ve used that last picture a lot but I’m sorry, I seriously had that hair style as a child.
- Virgin: Give a description of the person you want to lose (or have lost) your virginity to.
- Disney: Which Disney character are you most like?
- Future: Do you think you'd feel better if you know what's going to happen to you later in your life?
- iTunes: Top 10 favorite songs?
- Turn: Who's someone you wish you didn't (have to) say goodbye to?
- Tattoo: What tattoos do you want or have, and what's the story behind them?
- Skirt: If you could learn any dance style, which would it be?
- Cinema: List of movies that have changed your life or your way of thinking.
- Post: If an apocalypse were to happen, what do you think the situation would be?
- Years: Tell us a story from when you were in high (or middle) school.
- Vinyl: Top 3 favorite albums?
- Blog: What's something you've learned from having your blog?
Late night movie last night was Shame.
And tonight’s was Brave.
Both had major feels going on….sex addiction and not wanting to get married. Both with male nudity—HAY imagine that.
FROM NOW ON, I SWEAR I WILL CARRY CHALK AROUND WITH ME NOW JUST FOR THIS PURPOSE.
We have some of these tees left over from the Que Pasa Festival! Printed on Anvil Unisex Tees. Sizes left: 2 Small, 2 Large, 2 XL, and 1 XXL. You can purchase one via Paypal for $15.00 (Plus $5.00 shipping). You’ll also get a complimentary reusable tote bag and a handwritten note from yours truly. Message me your email address & size and I’ll send you a Paypal invoice that will walk you through payment. Thanks! -Jess
Sleepy #cat pics. #naps #instagram
My AP euro teacher wouldn’t let our class watch Les Mis so we barricaded the door and screamed “VIVE LA REVOLUCIÓN” when he tried to get in.
Do you hear the students sing?
Singing the song of angry teens
It is the music of a people who
Will not yield to your boring regimes
You’ll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips. Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, a living breathing screaming invitation to believe better things.
Jamie Tworkowski (via thatkindofwoman)